In today’s episode Kate & Betsy interview a true trailblazer, Katherine Wintsch. Katherine is the fearless leader and dedicated advocate behind The Mom Complex, an organization that works to make the lives of mothers easier and to help companies better understand and support their mom customers and employees. Katherine is also the author of the book “Slay Like a Mother,” which was named one of the top 10 life-changing self-help books of the year by Parade magazine. Her groundbreaking research on motherhood has been widely recognized and featured in several media outlets, including The Today Show, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Fast Company.
Katherine shares valuable insights on her experiences and offers encouragement for women everywhere. So, join the conversation as Katherine guides us on a journey of self-discovery and growth.
Some topics covered today include:
- Katherine’s journey from early struggles with approval and overachievement
- Understanding the reasons behind mothers trying to be “Superwoman”
- The power of giving voice to the challenges of motherhood and finding balance
- The inspiration behind her book “Slay Like a Mother” and its mission
- Making the choice to live life on your own terms and pursuing what’s right for you
- The relationship between unhappiness and a lack of freedom in decision-making
- Find out more about Katherine at www.slaylikeamother
Follow Katherine on Instagram @Slaylikeamother
Podcast: Play in new window | Download